Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My new reviews

Hey guys, since I no longer do unscripted reviews (for which I am very sorry) but people are still asking for new reviews, so I am just going to be doing text reviews. I do have a lot of catching up. I will go in depth for some reviews, and I will barely scratch the surface for others, depending on whether I feel there is much to be said about the film. I will be doing movies that are new releases and movies that are old, only if I think that they are worth your time. So stay tuned. I will be reviewing movies that I failed to review upon initial release, and some of my favorite films and I will be ending the year with a top ten list of films from this year. Best and worst. Thanks for reading
              -L.K. Mother Fucking Sorcerer

No comments:

Post a Comment