Sunday, December 22, 2013

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues


I don't have much to say about this. I hate Will Ferrell, and I never found his over acting entertaining. I always found it annoying, so every scene that Ferrell flew solo was agony for me. If you like Will Ferrell, you will enjoy this film. I laughed a few times (because it does have some genuinely funny moments), Paul Rudd and Steve Carell are great, but other than that, I was pretty bored. I will say the last action scene is amazing and one of my favorite scenes of the year, and I would watch that over and over. But all in all, it was just sub par to me.
Follow me on Twitter @TheLukasKrycek
Like me on facebook: Facebook.com/LukasKrycekComedy

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, but not as drop-dead hilarious or weird as the first. Good review Lukas.

    ReplyDelete