Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Lackluster Spider-Man 2


The Amzaing Spider-Man 2 is a giant piece of shit on Phantom Menace levels. It had no coherence, no clear motivations from characters, a god awful score, an unfocused narrative, and bullshit romance. Wrapped up in all of that, it has the same ending as Rocky 3. It has a pretty terrible lack of resolution and I have decided that I hate Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man. He sucks shit. This movie is so fucking bad. Just fucking terrible. I can't believe how bad it is. I lost respect for a certain youtuber because he said it was the "best Spider-Man movie", and that is a fucking lie. I had really low expectations and I can't believe how far from the bar it actually missed it. I mean, Jesus Christ, its so fucking bad, and if you like this movie, may god have mercy on your soul.
   -L.K
Follow me on Twitter @TheLukasKrycek
Like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/LukasKrycekComedy

No comments:

Post a Comment